20070625

Flickr Slide Show II




I was looking for some options to post a slide show from your Flickr pics on your blog and I give you two options, both are very easy:

  1. Blogger Templates has a post where you can get the code and post it directly to your blogger account, last entry was made this way, I like it except for not knowing what is exactly being posted, I couldn't edit the html code, so i can't us it on several places, but it works just fine.
  2. Slide.com has the option to make and slide show from different sites, including flickr, or your own files, I like it beacuse is simple, versatile, and you get the code to post it everywhere, and you can choose between a lot of layouts for your slide show.
    The one I used for this entry is called 8mm

2 comments:

  1. hey hey!
    oye me gustó mcuho éste efecto que le has puesto al slide para mostrar tus fotos, el que las hace aparecer con las lineas verticales y os puntitos; como si se tratara de una proyección de una película al viejo estilo :), en cada fotografía me imagino una historia nueva.

    Super buenas tus fotografias, me encanta la del mendigo leyendo.

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment!