20080210

Gmail?

Reading Bitelia, one of the great blogs from Hypertextual, I found these Gmail tools, an extensive collection for improving your Gmail experience from Mashable.

Don't miss the opportunity to find something that suits your needs and perhaps help you a lot.

For example, they have listed applications to encrypt your mail, to get email notifications on mac, windows; to turn your Gmail account into an online hard drive, to drag files into the mail, to change the skin, multiuser loggin, etc.

And looking for a tool (at bitelia too) to help me out with some issues in the Vista's IExplorer, I found IE7Pro; I installed because of the tabs tools; my web browser crashes sometimes and it's annoying to lose your current tabs so, I hope this will make my life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment!