20080210

These New Puritans

I love this song, it's called Elvis by These New Puritans.




Elvis, I wasn't talking about that king,
I wasn't talking about that king,
I wasn't talking about that king, or hair do's
Elvis, I wasn't talking about that king,
I wasn't talking about that king,
I wasn't talking about that king, it's confusing
Now, we're being watched by experts,
we're being watched by experts,
we're being watched by experts, we're being...
I try to blurt it out but I can't find the words
I can't find the words
I can't find the words

We're all waiting .....
and if there is a god, than he'll take me up.

Now, we're being watched by experts,
and what will happen next we have the clues...

Now, I'm gonna tell you my secrets,
I'm gona tell you my secrets,
I'm gonna tell you my secrets, I'm going...
I try to blurt it out but I can't find the words
I try to blurt it out but I can't find the words

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey.

    No lo shabía oído antes. Está chida la rola, me gustó. También la foto del video y las lucesitas que manejan para que le de dimensión y textura.

    A ver que me topo de ellos en el soul seek.

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment!